Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Class 9/12, Test

In today's class we took our first assessment of the year. The topic of the test was Excellence and was based of the notes we took in class. I thought that the test was not too bad. Almost all the questions were worded almost identically to my notes. The vocabulary portion was easy. The part I struggled with the most is the written responses. The one asking about what took place at the agora was hardest question for me.  I wasn't exactly sure if I was on the right track with talking about the voting process in ancient Greece. I was really scared I was not going to finish in time because I am a really, really slow writer. I was finishing my last written response when Mr. Schick said that there was five minutes left in class. I no longer had the time to care about how nice my hand writing looked (this is very evident on my paper) and I basically began scribbling half print half cursive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classes 5/2-7