Thursday, October 12, 2017

Class 10/12, Pop Quiz and CIA

Today in class Mr. Schick had a present for us. Our favorite present of all time, a pop quiz. It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be honestly. I thought my grade was gong to die when I took that quiz. Now, that I am reflecting on it, it probably didn't. I can hope it didn't at least. After we took the pop quiz we started to discuss Mr. Schick's favorite website, cia.gov. We learned how vital this website could be when doing a research project on another country. He showed us all the features available to us and much in-depth information the CIA has on different countries across the world. Using the different features on website we looked at the different growth rates, birth rates, and death rates in countries. We also were able to view the prominent religions within countries and their rank of importance within in the world. After we explored the website, we then worked on a worksheet in which we had to label the 25 most important countries in the world on a map.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classes 5/2-7