Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Class 9/19, Mental Map and Soccer Game

Today, I was only class for 10 minutes. I had to leave early for my game that was at NDP ( Notre Dame Prepatory). I went to class, got the notes I needed for the day, conversed with the class a little, and then. I then went to locker room to change and get all my stuff together for the game. I went from there to the bus. The bus ride there was rather uneventful. I just talked to Lily and eat goldfish with her.  We didn't hit traffic on the way to our game surprisingly. The bus was hot though, even with the windows down. Plus all I wanted was some water and my bottle was empty. It was rather tragic honestly. When we arrived at NDP, we had to walk for like forever to get the field. It was really far away from the school on this long path. Sadly, we lost our game. It was close though, which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classes 5/2-7