Thursday, October 19, 2017

Class 10/19, Tears and Global Warming

Today was a sad day. No questions asked. I cried and I do not regret it. Dogs are great animals and we do not deserve them. After Sydney, Kelsie, and I had our moments in the back of the room, we moved on with the lesson. I was looking at pictures of my dog through out class to keep me going. We transitioned into the subject of global warming. We were discussing whether or not it is really a thing. Some people argue that it isn't because the world goes through cycles of temperature change all the time. Although there is real evidence supported by scientists everywhere saying that it is indeed a thing and it is already starting to become an issue in the environment. Some large coal and fuel companies are paying off scientists to say that there isn't concrete evidence to support the argument. These companies are the reason the green house gases are being released into the atmosphere. By them having scientists say there isn't enough evidence is supporting their company to keep selling their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classes 5/2-7