Saturday, December 9, 2017

Class 12/8, Party

Today in class we through Mr. Schick his birthday party! Today, the day I'm typing this, December 9th, is his actual birthday so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SCHICK!!!!!!!! Mr. Schick actually had cookies for us and then we had the idea of making him a cake so we had the cake and the cookies which was really nice. Owen made the cake and it was really good. I only had the vanilla side but it was very good. 10/10 recommend, it was also funfetti which was an added bonus. Then Sydney, Ellie, Giovanna, and Maddy put on a performance of the Mean Girls dance which was rather entertaining. So overall it was a pretty good class. Also Mr. Schick came up with a great joke, "I'm on a seefood diet, I see food and I eat it.". Then we finished the class by trying to talk about what was going to be on the exam but it got cut short by the bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classes 5/2-7