Saturday, November 18, 2017

Class 11/17, Test

Today in class we took our test for our unit. We had a time portion of the test along with fill in the blank and questions based off population pyramids. I did not think that the test was too overwhelmingly difficult. I didn't struggle with the CIA World Factbook as much as I thought I would. I actually finished it with enough time to go back and check all of answers before the fifteen minutes were up. I wish he would have put the questions about the United States together though. There were a couple questions about it and they weren't together so it would have been nice if they were together so I could have just stayed on the United States page instead of flipping back to it. Also I didn't like how the countries weren't labeled on the population pyramids because they really could have been any country in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classes 5/2-7